Monday, April 26, 2010

Lovely Wedding

Fern, lamb's ear and cabbage...

Here are some stunning pics taken at a spring wedding featured in Veranda Magazine. I never could have imagined that fern, lamb's ear, and cabbage could be so wonderfully pretty together. I love the softness of all the green and white details. When I see photos like this, it makes me want to get married all over again, or at least plan someone elses wedding! Her bouquet is just gorgeous.

I'm also an absolute sucker for the bark candles holders-
so beautiful.
Heavenly.

Love, love, love.
(Photo credits: Veranda Magazine)
I have two weddings to attend this summer. I am so excited to check out all of the personal details, and to hit up the dance floor with Brydon and Morgan. Morgan has no idea what she' s in for, but hopefully she'll thrive on all that pure loving energy that weddings exude. I'm always game for a good dose of romance, and all the warm fuzzy feelings that come along with someone's special day.

3 comments:

  1. You can plan my wedding one day! But no lamb's ear please!!! Let's keep those for the dogs.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are too funny 'Binder'. How about bunnies feet?

    Love Paco

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bunnies feet are good luck!!!! Let's do it. Maybe we should get all the dyed purple and blue ones. I remember as a kid that's what I would pick out as a souveneir from the shops in Banff. Wonder if they still sell those or if PETA as put an end to it? haha

    ReplyDelete