Saturday, May 8, 2010

Happy 30th baby...

My gorgeous husband is turning 30 tomorrow.
I can't believe we've been together for seven awesome years.

Brydon,
So much has changed since our first year together. Now, you are a business owner. A husband. A father. We've done so many wonderful things together. We're no longer two young pups frolicking on the beach anymore. You have always been a wise old owl with the kindest of hearts. I can't believe how much you've accomplished in your twenties. I'm so thrilled we could do so much of it together. Wow, it's really been the greatest adventure of my life, and it's only just beginning. I'm so blessed I get to share every moment with you. Especially the small ones that quilt together this big old life we're creating together. We both know its going to sweep by in a flash. So I'm trying my best to savour it. Savour you, my love.

Look at you holding Morgan at a week old. She's so tiny in your beautiful man paws. You've earned those man paws! You were a father to her the moment you new she was inside of me. She is so lucky to have you as her daddy. She really must have done something wonderful in her past life to come into this world as your little girl. You are such an incredible father already. She loves you so much Brydon.


I love you two in the morning.
Sleepy eyes. Warm skin. Endless snuggles.


Your endless energy and passion for life inspires everyone around you.

You still make my heart pitter-patter. I can't see that changing over the next 65-years. Happy birthday baby. I love you with my everything. I'm thrilled we get to celebrate my 1st Mother's Day and your 30th on the same day. Well, kind of.

Love,

L
xxoo

No comments:

Post a Comment