Tuesday, June 29, 2010

My Kind of I Do

Sweet Southern Nuptials
I've loved weddings ever since I was a very little girl, the more weddings in a summer, the more blissed out I am, especially when they're this beautiful. Something about celebrating someone's love along with a gorgeous collage of their inner most soul is...simply magical to witness.

That's what a call a fabulous entrance.


The photographer got the lighting
just perfect in these gorgeous shots.

I'm not sure what I love more,
her dress or horse? Stunning.

I love this picture so much.
The groom looks wholesome
enough to eat, or maybe that's the rooster.

The ballet slippers-
soft and simplistic perfection.


The old cat curled up in the passenger seat- poetry.
The bow-tie and wedding car whispers timeless
romance and a bit of sweet corkiness too.

Yes, carry me away to a land that is
always this dreamy.

Picture perfect. I hope your marriage
is as precious as your wedding.

Photo Credits: Kiss the Groom

No comments:

Post a Comment