Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Thankful

Thanksgiving felt like 'Thanks'giving this year. Brydon and I were overwhelmed with gratitude, especially for our families. You get to a point where you really realize that your family (well, most of them) are truly the most important people in your life. Brydon's family have a bond like no other. Grandparents, cousins, aunts, uncles, everybody. They are so close, its amazing.

Now with two little ones, we are loving life more than ever. Our children are our everything, but everyday seems to whip by and they are changing and growing by the minute...can't I just press pause?



This is Morgan's darling cousin, Savana. She is sweet as pie, don't you love that hair!!! I know Morgan and her will grow up to be best buds. It was so fun to capture them as two little girls frolicking in the leaves together. They had too much fun, as you'll see in the pics to follow.


Stinkin cute, hey!



This girl is so tiny, skinny jeans wont even stay up on her:)

Look mommy, a ladybug on my jacket.





Cove is almost three and a half months old, and boy, has he changed. Really like a typical boy...so predictable. Hehe. When you have a second child, you treasure it even more, because you know how quickly they change and grow. His skin- like velvet, I can't stop smooching his big cheeks and brushing my lips and the tip of my nose across the top of his head, inhaling everything baby from within him. His whole face lights up when he smiles, which is ALL the time.

I'm just loving up these precious times with him, because I know in a blink he'll be a boy and then a beautiful man someday. A man I wont be able to cradle in my arms any more. I doubt he'll let me kiss his little butt-cheeks either! So for now, I'm gobbling him up! Gobble, gobble.

Aren't they the sweetest?

Everyone should do this! Aren't children just so naturally connected to nature. They just know how to have fun with the earth. It was such a joy to watch them literally fall into Fall.


Strolling back to the clubhouse.

A lake tradition- Bocce Ball




This is my father-in-law, Gary.
Doesn't he have the warmest smile? I love it.

Mmmm, fresh whipping creme for the girls.



NO more pictures, mommy!

I love this picture, like a little fairy zooming across the grass. I could eat her up. What a wonderful Thanksgiving. The weather was gorgeous, the food was delish (truly my fav out of all the holidays for yummy food), and the company...so much fun! The only thing that would have made it better- if I could have spent time with ALL of my family.

Lucky.
Grateful.
Happy.
Healthy babies.
In love.
Loved.
Blessed.
Learning something new everyday...hour for that matter.
Totally inhaling it all in.

Thankful...so thankful.

1 comment:

  1. Great,awesome,fantastic pictures, love them all

    ReplyDelete