Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Apartment Therapy- Best Family Blog Nomination



I was surprised and a little (ok, super) thrilled that Little Miss Cupcake Sugarpants has been nominated for Best Family Blog 2012, compliments of the amazing Apartment Therapy. I started this blog to keep my writing up, indulge in some creative time, share the happenings in our home, and post a few of the gazillion pictures I take of my little nuggets. Looking back, I'm so glad I did it.

...thank you for nominating my little bloggypoo.

To be included in a list of so many fantastic family blogs made my day, so thank you. If you feel like adding a vote, just click here- http://www.apartmenttherapy.com/best-family-blog-nominations-the-homies-2012-166617 . If you scroll down, down, down, you will find Little Miss Cupcake Sugarpants, and vote away! I think we are at 3 right now (he, he).

If you are new to this sweet little world of ours, welcome. I'm glad you're here.

Lane xo

No comments:

Post a Comment