Friday, April 20, 2012

Hello Pura- My Third Baby

Well hello, its been awhile. I have so much to catch you up on, I don't even know where to begin. First, fun news- you can follow Little Miss Cupcake Sugarpants on bloglovin now! Here is the link:

Follow my blog with Bloglovin

I have been so busy, and I mean insane busy, designing products for my new line of skincare and botanical tinctures for the urban naturalist, Pura. I don't know where I've found the time, but I've managed to create something I'm really proud of, and I'm pretty sure you'll love it too! I'm very excited to share it with you. Here's a little sneak peak:









I plan to launch the official website and shop this weekend, so stay tuned. Pura has been a real labor of love for me. In pure we trust. For now, sleep tight sweethearts.

I'll be back SOON. xo

No comments:

Post a Comment