Monday, May 21, 2012

Grilled Cheese and Cupcakes

Morgan, Cove and I love Fridays. We've made it a little weekly tradition to hang out with my friend Kelsey (who's married to my cousin) and her three adorable littles- Jackson, Danica and Cohen. 

Morgan and Danica are the best of friends and get along like peanut butter and honey. They play all afternoon while Kelsay and I nibble on yummy food, and cuddle Cove and Cohen. Its so wonderful to get out of the house and spend time with a another warrior mommy who adores her littles as much as I do. We have fun, sometimes too much fun. 

When we arrived this Friday on Morgan's birthday, Kelsey spoiled all of us with a special birthday lunch consisting of fresh cut veggies, oven-roasted green beans with parmesan, mini grilled cheese on baguettes (I think I inhaled about eight- so yum), and my fav, pink lemonade to wash it all down. Then, she made cupcakes for the girls to decorate. Morgan was in heaven, and you know what...so was mommy! We all got into it. 

















Thank you for the wonderful time Kels! You made Morgan's birthday so special...and delicious! Grilled cheese, cupcakes and awesome company. The best recipe for a good time. Love ya! xo

No comments:

Post a Comment