Friday, July 13, 2012

Make it Happen




I've been thinking about this a lot lately, and today I feel like I've directed my energy in ways to MAKE IT HAPPEN. Ever noticed when you take the 'en' off of 'happen' and add a 'y' it spells HAPPY. Life is busy, but I strive to live in the moment, juggling it all but staying on top of what's most important. Spending quality time with my loved ones, and doing the best I can to take care of myself in the midst of the ride.  


There is so much I want to create. I have to work long and hard, but I love it, because its on my own terms. Morgan just said out of nowhere, 'Mom, I'm growing up!" (Yes, she used the term 'mom' (gulp), she is growing up!) But this mama is too. Time is gold, use it wisely, and take some time to breathe too. 


Happy 'MAKE IT HAPPEN' Friday everyone. xo

No comments:

Post a Comment