Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Guess Where We're Going...



My favourite visionary- Mr. Walt Disney Circa 1950 


Disneyland- Circa 1961 


Oh Walt, you genius 

We leave on Saturday for two weeks! We've been saving our pennies and rented a sprawling beach house in Carlsbad, a charming surf and foodie town an hour train ride from Disney. Morgan's booked in at the Bibbiti Bobbiti Boutique for her fairy God mother princess makeover. She's been saving in her castle piggy bank since birth for the fairytale transformation. Brydon and I were engaged in Disney World in 2006- we just love it there, to say the least!

Has anyone had a famous Disney Dole Whip? I've never had one, but I'm dying to try one! I also can't wait to see Disney done all up for Halloween. We bought tickets for Mickey's Halloween Bash, which I've heard is supposed to be a once-in-a-lifetime epic celebration. Now for my costume...any suggestions? The kiddos are sorted, but we need to get digging in that halloween box.

Life has been busy prepping for this holiday. Getting passports in order, packing, messing the house, cleaning the house, messing the house, cleaning the house, making lists, loosing lists... I can't wait to share Walt's wonderland with Morgan and Cove, although Cove's still so young, I know he'll absorb all the magic into his cells. Can't wait to post the pictures, so stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment