Wednesday, February 6, 2013

A White Settee & A Penguin

I was so thrilled when my hubby brought this beauty home a few weeks ago. One of his clients simply didn't want it anymore, so we happily took it off his hands. Not sure how we are going to keep it clean... the first day we got it, Cove walked right over to it and peed on it. As if to mark his territory- I just about died- lil monster. Scrubbed the pee out, but not sure if its going to stay this white and lovely for very long... For now, what a pretty white settee- I'm in love. 




Came with a lovely chair too, all in mint condition. 
Love vintage finds like this, especially when they don't cost a dime. 


What I love most, are these two munchkins. 



And what else goes with a white settee? But a wee penguin, of course. 
Now thats a match made in heaven.


xo

No comments:

Post a Comment